Focus on your core competencies
We provide the infrastructure, substance and capital for UCITS and AIFs in four different fund domiciles
Duly regulated corporate structure - experienced local staff - provision of conduction officers - interaction with regulator
- Risk management
Industry leading risk management process - broad/sophisticated monitoring functions - state-of-the-art compliance - internal audit
- Supervision of delegated services
Monitoring of all parties involved - initial and on-going due diligence
Regulatory reporting - production of (semi-) annual reports - filing to authorities - tax reporting
- ManCo Plus
Domiciliation - corporate secretary - directorship services
Obtain a tailor-made fund solution
Fund Engineering Services
With our Fund Engineering Services we offer you more than just setting up a fund. We take care of the following tasks – tailor-made and adjusted to your needs
- Legal and tax engineering
Selecting the ideal legal and tax structure together with the client - implementing the fund – from the design to the approval by the regulator to the effective launch - setting up all fund documents - interaction with the regulator and lawyers - negotiating and establishing contractual relationships with all parties involved
- Operations engineering
Definition and operational setup of new fund structure - establishing connectivity to investment managers - defining and implementing all operational processes and reports
- Project and life cycle management
Project lead of client’s onboarding - fund launch and all corporate actions - updating all legal documents
Profit from GAM’s investment management capabilitie
Investment Management Services
We are a global asset management firm – built by investors for investors – and therefore understand your needs and your goals as an asset manager. Our investment management services for our Private Labelling clients include:
- Share class currency hedging
- Rebalancing and execution of asset allocations
- Implementation of derivatives based strategies (such as Total Return Swaps)
- Full investment management by GAM – “White Labelling”
Get access to world leading service providers
Custody, Fund Admin & Transfer Agency
GAM has outsourced fund administration - transfer agency and custody functions to third party service providers. Our outsourcing model applies to all our Private Labelling funds as well as in-house GAM funds.
We have implemented a comprehensive internal controls and performance monitoring model in order to supervise all delegated functions and thus to mitigate any risks implied by a partly outsourced operating model.
Benefit from access to some of the world’s leading service providers.
Establish your own real estate fund
Specialised AIF services for real estate funds
In our role as AIFM in Luxembourg we provide specialised services with a focus on real estate investment funds.
- Advisory in establishing the investment strategy and investment objectives taking into account your core competences and preferences. GAM has specialised expertise in real estate markets and segments.
- Implementation of the strategy in close collaboration with our clients, from support in underwriting and the acquisition of objects, the creation of business plans and regular reviews of the investment strategy as well as exit planning and support of dispositions
- Coordination of property and facility management
As an AIFM we also provide all basic services for real estate and other alternative investment funds including:
- Transactions due diligence verifying conformity of transactions with the offering memorandum and the fund’s investment objectives.
- Ongoing portfolio management on the basis of established business plans
- Cash and liquidity management
Swiss real estate funds
GAM also provides extensive support in setting up your real estate fund with fund domicile Switzerland.