2 May 2023
Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 listing rules: GAM Holding AG - Deferral of publication of the Annual Report 2022 announced on 24 April 2023, approved by SIX Exchange Regulation AG
As already announced in the ad-hoc announcement of 24 April 2023, GAM Holding AG intends to briefly delay the publication of the Annual Report 2022 to 4 May 2023 to successfully conclude the commercial discussions within its strategic review and finalise the Annual Report.
SIX Exchange Regulation AG has approved this exception of the maintenance obligations and thus the deferral of the publication of the Annual Report 2022 of GAM Holding AG as well as the submission of this report to SIX Exchange Regulation AG by no later than Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at the latest. As part of its decision, SIX Exchange Regulation AG requires us to reprint the following elements of its decision (original German) / (English translation):
Die Ausnahme von Aufrechterhaltungspflichten und damit der Aufschub der Publikation des Geschäftsberichts 2022 sowie die Einreichung dieses Berichts bei SIX Exchange Regulation AG bis spätestens Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2023 wird unter folgendem Vorbehalt (lit.a) und unter folgenden Bedingungen (lit. b) genehmigt:
- SIX Exchange Regulation AG behält sich vor, allenfalls den Handel mit Effekten von GAM vorübergehend einzustellen, wenn diese ihren Geschäftsbericht 2022 nicht bis spätestens Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2023, 23.59 Uhr nach den Vorschriften zur Ad hoc-Publizität (Art. 53 Kotierungsreglement i.V.m. Richtlinie betr. Ad hoc-Publizität) veröffentlicht und bei SIX Exchange Regulation AG einreicht.
- GAM hat betreffend den vorliegenden Entscheid bis spätestens Dienstag, 2. Mai 2023, 7.30 Uhr, eine Medienmitteilung gemäss den Vorschriften zur Ad hoc-Publizität (Art. 53 Kotierungsreglement i.V.m. Richtlinie betr. Ad hoc-Publizität) zu veröffentlichen.
Diese Medienmitteilung hat:
- den vollständigen Wortlaut von Ziff. I des vorliegenden Entscheides an prominenter Stelle zu enthalten;
- die Gründe für die Verschiebung der Publikation und Einreichung des Geschäftsberichts 2022 zu erwähnen.
The exception of the maintenance obligations and thus the deferral of the publication of the Annual Report 2022 and the submission of this report to SIX Exchange Regulation AG by no later than Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at the latest is approved subject to the following reservation (lit. a) and subject to the following conditions (lit. b):
- SIX Exchange Regulation Ltd reserves the right to temporarily suspend trading in GAM's securities if GAM does not publish and submit its Annual Report 2022 to SIX Exchange Regulation Ltd by 11.59 p.m. on Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at the latest in accordance with the provisions on ad hoc publicity (Art. 53 Listing Rules in conjunction with Directive on Ad Hoc Publicity).
- GAM must publish a media release regarding this decision by 7.30 a.m. on Tuesday, 2 May 2023 at the latest in accordance with the provisions on ad hoc publicity (Art. 53 Listing Rules in conjunction with Directive on Ad hoc Publicity). This media release must:
- contain the full text of section I of the present decision in a prominent place;
- mention the reasons for the postponement of the publication and submission of the Annual Report 2022.
|4 May 2023||Publication of 2022 Annual Report and presentation of full year results|
|25 May 2023||Annual General Meeting|
|3 August 2023||Half year results 2023|
Global Head of Communications and Investor Relations
T +44 7890 386 699
Ute Dehn Christen
T+41 58 426 31 36
Visit us at: www.gam.com
We are an active, independent global asset manager that thinks beyond the obvious to deliver distinctive and differentiated investment solutions for our clients across our three core businesses: Investment Management, Wealth Management and Fund Management Services.
Our purpose is to protect and enhance our clients’ financial future. We attract and empower the brightest minds to provide investment leadership, innovation and a positive impact on society and the environment.
Servicing institutions, financial intermediaries, and private investors, we manage CHF 75.0 billion of assets as of 31 December 2022.
Headquartered in Zurich, GAM Investments is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange with the symbol ‘GAM’ and we employ 541 people across 14 countries with investment centres in London, Cambridge, Zurich, Hong Kong, New York and Milan, as at 31 December 2022. Our operational centres are in Dublin, Luxembourg, and London.
Disclaimer regarding forward-looking statements
This press release by GAM Holding AG (‘the Company’) includes forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s intentions, beliefs or current expectations and projections about the Company’s future results of operations, financial condition, liquidity, performance, prospects, strategies, opportunities, and the industry in which it operates. Forward-looking statements involve all matters that are not historical facts. The Company has tried to identify those forward-looking statements by using words such as ‘may’, ‘will’, ‘would’, ‘should’, ‘expect’, ‘intend’, ‘estimate’, ‘anticipate’, ‘project’, ‘believe’, ‘seek’, ‘plan’, ‘predict’, ‘continue’ and similar expressions. Such statements are made on the basis of assumptions and expectations which, although the Company believes them to be reasonable at this time, may prove to be erroneous.
These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that could cause the Company’s actual results of operations, financial condition, liquidity, performance, prospects or opportunities, as well as those of the markets it serves or intends to serve, to differ materially from those expressed in, or suggested by, these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause those differences include but are not limited to changing business or other market conditions, legislative, fiscal, and regulatory developments, general economic conditions, and the Company’s ability to respond to trends in the financial services industry. Additional factors could cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially. The Company expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to release any update of, or revisions to, any forward-looking statements in this press release and any change in the Company’s expectations or any change in events, conditions, or circumstances on which these forward-looking statements are based, except as required by applicable law or regulation.