Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Ordinary Annual General Meeting of GAM Holding AG
At today's Ordinary Annual General Meeting all proposals by the Board of Directors were approved, including the election of Diego du Monceau and Daniel Daeniker to the Board of Directors for a two-year term of office.
In detail, the following resolutions were passed at the Ordinary Annual General Meeting:
- The annual report, the financial statements and the Group accounts for the financial year 2009 were approved and the report of the Auditors was acknowledged.
- The appropriation of retained earnings was approved with no dividend paid out in respect of the financial year 2009.
- The members of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Board were discharged for the financial year 2009.
- The amendment of the Articles of Incorporation, taking into account the new Swiss Intermediated Securities Act, was approved.
- Diego du Monceau and Daniel Daeniker were elected as new members of the Board of Directors for a two-year term of office.
- KPMG AG, Zurich, were appointed as Auditors for another one-year period.
T: +41 (0) 43 344 4242
Bluechip Financial Communications
T: +41 (0) 44 256 8833
Notes to Editors
GAM Holding AG is an independent, well diversified asset management business, with a focus on the manufacturing and distribution of investment products and services.
GAM Holding AG, whose shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and form part of the Swiss Market Index Mid (SMIM) with the symbol "GAM", has Group AuM of CHF 119.1 billion as at the end of March 2010. It employs over 1,000 staff in more than 13 countries and 16 locations, including Zurich (head office), Bermuda, Cayman, Dubai, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, London, Los Angeles, Luxembourg, Milan, New York and Tokyo.
For more information: www.gamholding.com